J-E's blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

So here goes my first real blog post on here. I know you guys loved the hi dad post, but I need to add a little more =).

I've been in a design slump lately. Chapman was closed for two weeks so I wasn't working and now that I started work again there's nothing for me to do because no one wants anything designed. I really felt uninspired and pretty nonchalant about designing anything.

My flame was recently lit when I saw a friend of mine asking other people on the wdf website if they wanted some signatures designed. For those of you that don't know a signature or sig for short is a banner that represents the user and his alias/nickname.

Here's an example of one of the sigs he made for his website



So after being inspired by his gift to the wdf community I feel like I want to start designing some things too. Hopefully that will get me out of this slump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home