J-E's blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

So it's been a while, I think it's time for me to update.

I've been really busy with school and work lately, but a lot of stress was relieved once I found out my summer plans and what's going to happen next semester.

So, around the beginning of June I'm going to be going to Spain for a week, then England and hopefully France and Italy for a few days. From there I'm going to go to Lebanon for a couple weeks to see my family and to just relax. I'm so excited to be in a place where I have no worries at all.

After that I'll be back home for a month and then I go to Chapman to start training to be an RA. I was so excited that I got the position! The perks of having free room and free food for a year was definitely enticing, but that's not the only thing that pushed me.

I really want to serve people because that's an area of my life that isn't where it should be. I've noticed myself being selfish, or not noticing a way I could've served someone until it was too late. I'm hoping being an RA is going to put my in a position where it's my job to serve people. Hopefully that will discipline me and I can continue to do so for the rest of my life. I guess we'll see...

I know I'll be good for the position, so I'm really excited. I'm in charge of Freshman too, which is going to be a lot of fun. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I'm also going to have a reduced work load next semester, which is going to be a nice break from all the classes I've taken in my prior years here at Chapman. I'm very excited to see what's in store for me in this next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home