J-E's blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yay I made it to England and I leave for Spain tomorrow. Right now we're at George's Family's house. His uncle is almost exactly like his dad for those of you who know him, so hilarious.

The flight was pretty blah, we played games and watched movies. I really recommend Lucky Number Sleven. Really good movie, I give it an 8 out of 10.


I didn't get much sleep on the flight due to some inconsiderate parents allowing their daughter to cry her eyes out for the last 5 hours and disrupt everyone else on the plane. I wanted to walk up to them, punch the parents and take out the child's vocal chords.


well yeah I didn't get much reading done which kinda sucks, but oh well, hopefully I'll be reading on the Spain's beaches, hehe, anyways I miss all of you guys already, see you in a month!

p.s. Just to let you guys know, gas in England is 12 dollars a gallon right now, so be happy with what you have people... pound it £££

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home