J-E's blog

Thursday, February 05, 2009

25, because I want to be cool too

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. If I tagged you in this note then you're one my favorite people right now, or you're Jeremiah, but if I didn't, don't worry, I still love you <3

2. I always thought I couldn't do music, until I started playing the drums on rock band (I will rock your world on expert).

3. I will soon be playing the drums in an electrocore band and I can't freakin wait.

4. I work as an artist, but I can't draw for the life of me

5. is my favorite number

6. My boss' initials are F.U. and mine are J.K., seriously

7. I've had multiple odd jobs in my life including making boxes, installing car stereos, putting up christmas lights for rich people and being a telemarketer.

8. I love color so much, because of this I don't have a favorite color, it all depends on what the color is going to be on.

9. Deep down inside, I really think Money is scared.

10. I was the smelly kid in middle school.

11. I automatically lean towards being nocturnal, give me two weeks off and I'll be sleeping the day away and enjoying the night

12. I love cultural restaurants, I can take you around the world in a day.

13. If you ever see a trash can in my hand, it might look like I was throwing up, but in reality I was munchin on some sunflower seeds.

14. I lead a discipleship group and it's a blessing to see these guys grow in God. The whole thing has taught me so much.

15. I am also honored to take part in a the sweetest life group on earth.

16. That's right I said it, and I won't take it back either

17. I often come off as smug and I hate it

18. I love reading, I usually read three or four books at a time, one fiction, one non-fiction, one theological and the Bible which I've read the Bible six times in three different translations.

19. I've paid over 2 grand worth of parking tickets and tow truck fees, but I've never had a moving violation.

20. I don't judge, unless you've given me permission to do so

21. My eyes are my favorite physical trait

22. Hookah has a special place in my heart, I always hated smoking until I tried hookah, now I'm in love.

23. I love meeting people that love God so much they make me ashamed to call myself a Christian.

24. I go out of my way to stand out and be unique. I think it's because I tried so hard to fit in before I became a Christian, then God gave me a sense of self.

25. I want to change the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home