J-E's blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Loving your Neighbor

So I pretty much had broken hearts Tokyo style today. I hung out with the homeless people and hooked them up with some food, but it was almost impossible to have any conversations with them. You know how it's hard to understand some homeless people in America because their minds are twisted, well imagine that except they were speaking in Japanese.

All in all it was a great experience, God is showing me a lot of things about what love your neighbor really means and how far I am from it.

This is our last night here, it's going to be a crazy rush to get everything done tomorrow and make it to the plane on time, but all of you don't have to miss me for much longer. =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home