J-E's blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Okay so today started off with George's dad and I getting me a new cell phone. It's pretty nice, and it has Lebanese on it, which is pretty original if you ask me.

We then began to shoot off all of the fireworks we bought. These weren't just typical American fireworks, they were straight up illegal fireworks. These things shot up into the air Disneyland style, blinding us with all sorts of colors. There was also one that spun like crazy and floated into the air shooting out sparks. It would always hover over George and I and try to kill us, it was nuts. Fireworks here are fun, Independence day 2006, woo woo.

Later that night George and I picked up his friend and went to a bar and chilled with his friend and his friend's friends. I had a really good pizza there. We had a few drinks, enjoyed ourselves and then we decided it was time to go home.

When we got back to the car someone had double parked and blocked us in. I tried everything to get into the car, but it just wasn't happening, we were blocked in. So, drastic times called for drastic measures. George and I devised a plan and began to set it into action.

After a lot of convincing on my part, he popped open the trunk, grabbed a crowbar and aimed for the window of the car. He hit it, but nothing happened. He then it again and the thing shattered. He ran to his car and got it started while I jumped into the car blocking us. I dropped the handbrake, put the bastard in neutral and moved the car backward so we could get out. Every time I would shut the door more glass would fall on the ground. I then hopped back into the car and pulled the handbrake back up and put it in park. I ran out, hopped into George's car and we took off like lightning. It was amazing, although I never got to blow anything up, I think this makes up for it and I can finish my vacation with a feeling of completion.

We're now back home and we're safe, no one followed us... Mission Accomplished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home